On March 19, 2013, hundreds of thousands of faithful followers, government officials, various leaders from different faiths, and European royals attended the celebration of Holy Mass for the beginning of the Petrine Ministry of His Holiness Pope Francis at St. Peter’s Square at the Vatican.
- Their Serene Highnesses Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein
- Their Serene Highnesses Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco
- Their Majesties King Albert II and Queen Paola of Belgium
- Their Royal Highnesses Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg
- Their Royal Highnesses Prince Willem-Alexander of Oranje and Princess Maxima of the Netherlands
- His Royal Highnesses Prince Felix of Luxembourg
- Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester
- Their Royal Highnesses Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Asturias
If you are interested in watching the entire inaugural Mass please watch the video below. 🙂
His Holiness Pope Francis meeting world leaders including super awesome Vice President “Uncle” Joe Biden. 🙂
TSHs Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein meet His Holiness Pope Francis.
His Holiness Pope Francis meets TRHs Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg and TRHs Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Asturias.