The couple met in 1997 at a private party in NYC. At the time, Prince Maximilian was working at a mega bank while Angela was working with designer, Adrienne Vittadini. Angela also had her own small fashion label entitled, A. Brown.
Two years later the couple were engaged and Angela resigned from her job.
Over 500 guests attended the stunning wedding including HSH Prince Hans-Adam II and his wife, HSH Princess Marie. The groom’s brother, Prince Alois and his wife Princess Sophie were there and so were Prince Constantin and his wife Princess Marie and Princess Tatjana.
Today, the couple have one son and currently live in Germany where Prince Maximilian works for a wealth management company. Unfortunately, it is unknown if Princess Angela still designs clothing, but I can assume that she does something interesting. The Prince and Princess every so often take part in official events in Liechtenstein including the festive National Day which is held every year in August.
Here are some quick facts about Princess Angela: The Private Princess:
- The Princess was born and raised in Bocas del Toro, Panama. She came to came to the United States to attend college.
- She graduated from Parson’s School of Design.
- Began working at a major fashion house.
- Had her own label, A. Brown.
- Extremely private.
- She is several years older than her husband.
- Intelligent, beautiful, and kind.
Please click the link to learn more about Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein: Exclusiv.li