2011 is going to be a big year in terms of royal activities. So, to keep you up-to-date here is a list of several key activities.
A Royal wedding and Two Princely Weddings:
- On April 29, 2011, the royal wedding between HRH Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton will take place at Westminster Abbey.
- On July 1 and 2, 2011, the Princely wedding will take place in Monaco between HSH Prince Albert II and Miss Charlene Wittstock.
- HSH Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittengenstein-Berleburg and Mr. Alexander Johannsmann will have their religious wedding at the Schloss Berleburg chapel. Princess Nathalie and Alexander have no released the date for the wedding; however, she did mention that it will happen some time in the Spring.
- Miss Zara Phillips and Mr. Mike Tindell will marry sometime this year. The date for the occasion has yet to be released.
Royal Births and Christenings:
- TRH Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary’s twins arrive sometime in January 2011.
- Peter and Autumn Phillips christening of their newborn daughter. The date for this occasion has not been released.
Royal and Grand Ducal Birthdays:
- On January 5, 2011, Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg will celebrated his 90th birthday.
- Also, on January 2, 2011, His Majesty King Juan Carlos I of Spain will celebrate his 73rd birthday.