- Miss Catherine Middleton will travel to the wedding service at Westminster Abbey by car along a route that will include The Mall, Horse Guards Parade, Whitehall, and Parliament Square.
- The wedding service will begin at 11am. The Dean of Westminster Abbey will conduct the service, the Archbishop of Canterbury will marry HRH Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton, and the Bishop of London will give the address.
- The new royal couple, now married, will return along a Processional Route in a carriage procession to Buckingham Palace. The route will include Parliament Square, Whitehall, Horse Guard Parade, and The Mall.
- On arrival at Buckingham Palace, The Queen will give a reception for the couple and guests drawn from the congregations representing the royal couple’s official and private lives.
- The Prince of Wales will give a private dinner, followed by dancing, at Bucking ham Palace in the evening, for the couple and their close friends and family.
Source: The British Monarchy Photo courtesy of Mario Testino/Clarence House Press Office