Here is the Euronews wedding schedule for the princely wedding. Second, I am still receiving information, via Email, regarding the wedding so I will be updating.
Also, I will post all the new online streaming links, information, and other crap collectively on June 30, 2011 so you won’t have to search here, there, and everywhere on TRC. 🙂
Bookmark both links.
Your hosts will be Isabelle Kumar and Laurence Alexandrwicz. Yes, they speak English so don’t freak-out. The duo will cover everything under the sun until you just cannot take it anymore.
- June 29, 2011: A barrage of all things princely wedding mania in Monaco. Meaning there will be a special about the up-coming events, a portrait of the couple, the wedding preparations, and much more.
- June 30, 2011: A incredibly long segment about the wedding including who the guests will be, the menu, the wedding dress. Then there will be a review about the economy of the principality of Monaco, merchandising at the wedding, last minute preparations and finally an interview with J.M. Jarre.
- July 1, 2011: 5pm the civil wedding will be broadcast live from the Throne Room in at the Palais Princier de Monaco.
- 5:50pm: Live balcony appearance wave-a-thon where the Brass Band will play “Charlene’s Anthem” for the first time. Then on the giant screens in the Palais square the AC monogram will appear.
- 6pm: Live cocktail reception at the Palais square (link)
- 8pm: Reception at the port (link)
- 10pm: Jean Michel Jarre concert at Port Hercule (link)
- July 2, 2011: Live beginning at 5pm
- 6:30pm: CET Live the driveby wave-a-thon through Monaco in their new Lexus.
- 9pm: Guests arrive for dinner (link)
- 10pm: Fireworks (link)
- July 3, 2011: Re-cap of the entire two-day wedding extravaganza on Euronews. You’ll probably be sick of it by then.
Photo courtesy of: Hola.com
4 thoughts on “Monaco Princely Wedding: Euronews Wedding Schedule”
She’s nice, sure. But he’s …ummm…bald rich guy?
Congrats from Egypt.
Comments are closed.