Meanwhile, more information about the upcoming Princely wedding has been released. According to the Palais Princier de Monaco:
- The wedding will be shot in 3D (why, I have no idea.)
- The wedding will be Eco-Friendly éco-compatible including the cars and/or buses that will be used to transport guests.
- Revenue, from the networks who bought the rights to air the Princely wedding, will be donated to various foundations in Monaco.
- There will be a gala performance at the Monaco Opera.
- Lots of booze during the wedding as well pre-wedding gala events.
- Fireworks over Monaco (having a fireworks show isn’t exactly Eco-Friendly. Sounds to me like the Palais Princier de Monaco PR team are freaking confused when it comes down to Environmental issues and crap. I mean, get it right, people. Is it or is it not a Eco-Friendly wedding because if it is don’t have a damn fireworks show!)
The magazine, Point de Vue, reports that Miss Wittstock will place her bridal bouquet at the Sainte Dévote church and the state banquet, during pre-wedding events, will be held at the Musée Océanographique.
So there you have it! You are, once again, up-to-date with information regarding the upcoming Monaco Princely wedding.
Source: www.bild.de Photos courtesy of DPA via Bild.de andREUTERS/Issei Kato